Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crysis 2 Demo Out Today!

Thought I'd make a post and update everyone.

The Condemned review is going well and should be out shortly, now for the important part.

Crysis 2 Demo is out right now, check the screenshots below.



The demo appears to be only multiplayer.

For anyone interested in playing it, here are my specs/game settings:

Specs
CPU: PhenomII 965 @3.4Ghz (125W)
GPU: ATI HD6950 (unlocked)
RAM: 2x2GB DDR3 1600
Drives: 1x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12
OS: Windows 7 x64

Settings
Resolution: 1440x900
Graphics settings set to 'Hardcore'

I never dropped below 60FPS, usually around ~65FPS


Go play it!

13 comments:

  1. You know what? I've never been a fan of crisis. It just seems like one of those games you buy so you can say "I can run crysis on max"
    I'm sad I'm losing my love for the fps genre ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  2. its gonna be sick, although the multi was broken when I tried it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded the standalone last night but I think I'm going to redl via steam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am kinda not so much into fps those days (besides battlefield)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fan of games like this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a real intense game, awesome post keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. half the world has already played the leaked copy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks pretty intense. I wonder if the actual game-play is any good?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crysis 2 looks amazing! I'm just going to buy it from the word go! Thanks for sharing and also Thanks for recent support!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to play this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my friend just recommended it for me! He must be reading your blog. Scary shit

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun times, nice and fast, great action, beautiful environment -can't wait to see the rest

    ReplyDelete
  13. Insane. I'm going to need to upgrade my computer.

    ReplyDelete